Learn more to help you and your family make informed decisions.
- Guidance for healthy smart phone use and warning signs of overuse.
- Do you know what apps your children are using? A guide to what parents will (or should) be anxiously monitoring.
- Devorah Heitner, PhD is the founder of Raising Digital Natives, a resource for parents and educators seeking advice on how to help children thrive in the digital world.
- The family dinner project is a growing movement of food, fun and conversation about things that matter.
- Common Sense Media rates, educates and advocates for kids, families and schools, as well as provides guidance and reviews of movies, games, apps and more.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics announces new recommendations for children's media use.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides tips to help protect kids online. The opportunities kids have to socialize online come with benefits and risks. Adults can help reduce this risks by talking to kids about making safe and responsible decisions.