We may update these terms from time to time, so be sure to check back. (Last updated: October 24, 2016.)
About the OTG Website. The purpose of the OTG Website is to promote OTG’s mission of encouraging families to put away their electronic devices for a few minutes each day and spend quality time talking together and discussing important issues related to participating in social media and the online world. We do this in various ways, including offering quality products (the “OTG Products”) to support you and your family in this endeavor!
Third-party content. The OTG Website may link to third-party websites, social media, and/or other online resources we believe may be valuable to you. However, OTG has no control over such sites and resources, their content, or their activities, so we cannot be responsible for your experience with them, nor do we vouch for the truth, accuracy, or quality of the websites or other resources to which we link.
Intellectual property. The copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights in the OTG Website and its content belong to OTG or to third parties. You agree that you will not do anything to violate or infringe these rights.
Your privacy. We greatly value the privacy of our users. We want you to understand what information we do and do not collect about you and how we will and will not use that information. Please ask us if you have questions.
· We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
· We will collect and use information you provide to us (“Your Information”) only for the purposes for which you provide that information and to provide you with the best products and online experience we can, and we may use Your Information to contact you directly regarding the OTG Products or OTG Website.
· We may employee cookies and other technology on the OTG Website to collect information that helps us provide you with the best possible online experience. For more information about cookies, see www.ftc.gov/ftc/cookies.shtm.
· If you visit the websites or other resources of third parties through links provided on the OTG Website, you should check the privacy policies of those resources to learn what information they collect and how they use it.
Your use of the OTG Website. You agree that you will not use the OTG Website to engage in any illegal or malicious behavior, including but not limited to:
· Copying, downloading, or otherwise infringing copyright or other rights in the content of the OTG Website;
· Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the OTG Website or content from the OTG Website;
· Otherwise harvesting any information from or through the OTG Website;
· Reverse engineering any portion of the OTG Website;
· Collecting or harvesting any information from the OTG Website;
· Using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the OTG Website; or
· Doing anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper functioning of the OTG Website.
Disclaimers and limitations.
· You understand and agree that the OTG Website and its content are provided on an “as-is” basis.
· You acknowledge that we have made no guarantees, promises, representations, or warranties about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the OTG Website, its content, or any products or services described on or accessed through the OTG Website.
· To the extent permitted by law, OTG excludes all warranties.
· You understand and agree that, where permitted by law, OTG will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for any loss resulting from the use of the OTG Website or its content, the inability to use the OTG Website or its content, or any other matter relating to or associated with the OTG Website or its content.